What We Are
The elderly and disabled receive assistance from homemakers with their daily living needs and thus are able to remain in their own homes.
Catholic Community Homemaker Services, Inc. is a private non-profit agency whose mission is to be a service wherever there is a need, wherever there are people in pain. We strive to provide the most comprehensive services possible to allow individuals to stay in their own home and avoid nursing home placement.
Trained homemakers provide the following services:
• Assist with personal grooming
• Assist with household tasks (i.e. washing dishes, laundry, cleaning, dusting and vacuuming)
• Prepare meals according to individual's diet
• Complete errands for client
• Assist with transferring
• Food shopping
• Transportation to medical appointments
• Assist with ambulation/exercises
• Prompting with normally self-administered medication
Registered nurses supervise the homemakers and provide the following:
• Develop your individualized homemaker plan of care
• Provide support and training to your homemaker to insure quality care
• Make visits to your home to assess your needs
• Coordinate care with your Case Management Agency
• Evaluate your changing needs
The elderly and disabled (18 years of age and older) who have been approved for Medicaid Waiver Services and are choosing an agency to provide homemaker services.